Sunday, December 31, 2017

2018 - Time to Set a New Goal

Resolutions be damned.  Instead of just a resolution, set a new goal. Aim high and grab that brass ring!

I'm ready to get the hell out of Dodge and start anew  (Okay, those last two sentence might be something a millennial might not understand. Who got it?)

I chose a goal, a big life changing goal that just about scares the pants off of me. I go forward with moments of absolute terror to a swan dive into bliss. Any big life change is scary, but sometimes I think we just have to take that leap and make it happen.

If you don't do anything different, nothing will change....  And I want change.

Darren Hardy says to be the exception. Don't let fear of success stop you. (He's a great inspiration- sign up for his Darren Daily emails. That's how I start my day!)

But it is scary.

So, I decided to go for it. Jump into the quagmire of that confusion path to success and make it happen.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Did Einstein know he was Einstein?  Did all those Nobel Peace prize winners think when they started they would take the prize? Or did they just...MAKE IT HAPPEN?

So to everyone... go forth and create the life you WANT as opposed to the life you're just paddling around in. Better is out there. Success is out there. The life you want, is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment