Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Election Day in New Jersey

Wake up New Jersey and Vote in that Primary!

I used to work for an election board here and I've seen elections turn on ONE VOTE.
Never think your vote doesn't count. Every vote counts and is counted by your local Board of Elections.

More than once I've seen elections won by one vote. I've seen them turn by the voters who use Mail in Ballots.

When an election is that close, either party can ask for a recount and always do. Then every vote is recounted. I've never seen it changed. The election board, if they're doing their job, count and recount the votes that come into the office before offering the final count to the public.

On a lighter note;
I've seen a lot of write in votes for Jesus, Micky Mouse, and several cartoon characters. I guess those people were frustrated with what was offered.

So today stop by your local polling place and vote. Know your vote is important and can change the world. 

P.S. If you don't know where to vote, call your county election board.

No comments:

Post a Comment