Monday, August 30, 2021

Making the Most of 60+

 Tomorrow I'm 64. WoooHooo! 


Actually, I feel 30. Except for the stiff back from sleeping on the couch for two days because my new foster dog has anxiety issues.  He's adorable, but is still getting used to us. 

I always look at each decade as an adventure. Something to meet with joy & awe.  This decade had me opening my own business and facing the challenges of running it during Covid. 

So for this new year of my 60 decade, what challenges shall we find? Adventures shall we plan? Or goals shall we set?  Okay, let's give it a go. What would be good things to do/see/experience for 64? 

  •  Build my business 
  • Publish another Book on Amazon (It's written but now comes the edit)
  • Post some short stories on The Midnight Brain
  • Rescue more dogs 
  • Buy a home
  • Get organized
  • Lose 10... okay, 15 pounds
  • Make friends
  • Plant a garden
  • Paint a mural 
So what's your plans for this year of your life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment